Yes we will be going upside down, no this is not just about learning to stand on your head or hands.
Did you know inversions can help with…
- back pain
- blood circulation
- posture and flexibility
- strengthening bones
There are many different kinds of Inversions and they have been proven beneficial for cardiovascular, lymphatic, endocrine and nervous systems. Flipping your relationship to gravity, gives more oxygen and nutrients to the brain; boosting your concentration, memory, observations and clear thinking.
Join Katarina April Fools Day and learn how to invert safely and effectively so you can get all the benefits without having to worry about provoking past or future injury.
This workshop is definitely for you if:
- you’re scared of going upside down
- you’re competitive and want to master standing on your head or hands
- you have a neck or spine injury and need options for when a teacher cues headstand or other inversions
- things have been a bit stressful lately and you need a new perspective
- you love playing with new poses
- you have a family history of osteoarthritis